We are a Telecommunications Business with an opportunity for a Temporary Operations Administrator. We are looking for a responsible, intelligent and professional person who will fit into our small and friendly team based at Preston Farm Business Park, Stockton. The ideal candidate should be a pro-active self-starter with a good work ethic.
Duties will include:
- Facilitate efficient product installation and fault reporting processes with suppliers.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Provide regular feedback to customers advising of job progress.
- Advise customers about our range of products and services.
- Accurately maintain the customer database.
- Assist with office duties as and when required.
The role focuses on excellent customer care and ensuring that all existing and new customers receive the best possible service. We are a family run business and our team work within that ethos.
Applicants should have a highly organised and methodical approach to dealing with queries. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Good PC skills are required and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook would be useful.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3TT: reliably commute as punctuality is essential.
In the first instance please call 0800 6522256 to apply